Wednesday 27 August 2014

✧*・゚ hi!! ✧*・゚

To start this whole blogging thing off I'm going to tell you a bit about myself I guess?

My name is Tia (as you already know) and I'm about to go into year 11 in high school. I'm 15, and my birthday is on August the 3rd. I live in England, near Birmingham, which is cool because I can catch the train and shop around whenever I feel like it, but most days it's either raining or it's cold. My hair is naturally brown, but throughout the summer I decided to dye it blue and get a fringe, which I've been wanting to do for a while. I have brown eyes and I don't take very good selfies. I have a lot of friends, from loads of different places. I have a few bestfriends who live in walking distance, a bestfriend in Bracknell, and a few friends in Manchester and even America!

I love music, cool clothes and stuff to do with the supernatural, like ghosts and witches also horror movies and cool tv shows, so that's the thing I'm probably going to blog about a lot. My music taste varies, I can go from listening to heavy metal to listening to boybands such as One Direction (weird, I know), my favourite band ever are 5 Seconds of Summer, they're mean sometimes but they make really cool music.
I love seeing bands live too. I've seen a lot of bands it's hard to count, but my favourite gigs I've been to are All Time Low and 5sos. 
I love grungy-style and vintage clothes. High platform shoes, holographic stuff, skater dresses, tartan shirts and skirts, cool band t-shirts and chokers. 

I'm not sure what else to say really, but as I've said earlier on I'll probably be blogging about clothes and music a lot. So if that's what you're interested in too then heck yeah let's be friends!!!

You can e-mail me if you wanna comment that's cool with me, and if you wanna e-mail me that's cool too!!
My instagram: http://instagram.com/cult.party
My vine (I don't use it a lot but there's some stuff on there I think): https://vine.co/u/933835494930911232


Photos of me??

No comments:

Post a Comment