Friday 5 September 2014

☹ why i haven't been posting / update!! ☹

The reason I haven't posted much over the past few days is because my laptop has suddenly decided to not turn on anymore. I'll be posting less as I will have to use my iPod now, and the app is much more slower and more complicated compared to the website.

Just a quick update though,...,,
Yesterday, I went back to school after 6 weeks and started year 11! My classes and teachers are near enough exactly the same which is alright, and I'm getting on well with pretty much everyone.
I'm going to try my best to improve myself this year, I want to make more of an effort with the way I look, by improving my clothes and makeup. I want to start putting more effort into my school work, otherwise I'll be screwed for my exams. Outside of school I also want to start improving my social life and expanding my friendship group, because my friends seem to ignore me out of school and not want to hang out with me which is a bummer.

☆ Ill be posting again on Sunday after my friends birthday meal on Saturday night, I already have my outfit planned!!! Thankyou for reading and I hope you guys understand 


!! Side note !! I have been picked to promote a lovely choker store ran by a girl who makes wonderful chokers! Ill be receiving one in the post soon and I'll give a review and post the website as soon as its here! I'll be promoting their store once a week on here for a few weeks until her store gets up and running properly, I hope you guys don't kind a bit of promotion here and there! Thankyou for reading 

. Tia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment